The ultimate packing list for vacation. How to ensure that you brought everything you need.
Have you ever set off on a long-awaited holiday, after meticulously compiling various packing items, sticking post-it notes on things to take and double-checking your pockets before you left — only to arrive at the place to realise you forgot crucial items like underwear, phone charger or even your ATM card? You then need to run to the nearest store to purchase those items at a premium price or undergo plenty of unnecessary stress when you should be enjoying your well-earned holiday.
With our list for suitcase packing, we make sure that you bring all the important items.
- The sunscreen. Wherever you go, bring a high-quality sunscreen. Avoid having to buy cheaper local alternatives that are often untested and counterfeited.
- Packing cubes. They help to have an overview of the clothes you pack and allow you to organize your suitcase.
- Sunglasses. Bring them to avoid buying cheap sunglasses without a proper filter.
- Sweatshirt. Perfect for long flights when it gets a bit chilly or as something to cosy up in during the cooler tropical nights.
- Duct tape. This magical item can save anything — from a broken flip flop, patching a hole in a jacket or sticking it in place of a broken zip.
- Foldable bag or a backpack. Choose something small that can be taken out on trips around town or used to bring back home beautiful souvenirs.
- First Aid Kit. Duh.
- Earplugs. For the children crying in an aeroplane or cars honking in the night, this item can save your sleep.
- Kindle. Endless options for great books!
- Microfibre towel. Dries fast and takes up little space in your suitcase.
- Antibacterial wet wipes and hand sanitiser.
- Toothpaste and toothbrush. Often titled the most-forgettable items.
- Swimsuit. Even for the winter trips, there is always a spa or a hot tub, so it is better not to regret not bringing one.
- Snacks. They will keep you going on long flights and layovers!
- Bobby pins. From fixing your hair to fixing backpack and bra straps, these are often a lifesaver in your holiday packing list.
- Light travel underwear. They may look and feel like your usual underwear, but they pack small and dry extremely fast when hand washed.
- A scarf. Whether to wrap up on a cold evening, cover your head when visiting temples or accessorise for an outing.
- Vaseline. A versatile moisturiser that keeps your skin from drying out.
- Travel adapter. Make sure you know the type of wall sockets of the country you are traveling to.
- Laundry detergent. Being able to do your own laundry makes you pack less
Following the ultimate packing list journey will make your trip smoother. Remember to pack sunblock! To check out our sunscreen products, visit our website.